Friday, December 4, 2015

Conclusion

This blog has opened my eyes as to how others feel about pit bulls. I went in to this thinking that more people are against the breed than they are for it, but it turns out that I was wrong. During some of my research, I learned that the laws against them aren't as common as I thought they were and that more and more people are trying to change things and get justice for this breed. It makes me really happy to know this. I know that there is good and bad in every living thing out there and that anything is a product of its environment. If a pit bull is raised in a bad home and is taught to be aggressive then of course it'll grow up to be aggressive. But if a pit bull in raised in a great, loving home then that pit bull will be a very happy dog. 
Cesar Milan referred to some dogs as power breeds. These power breeds like Rottweilers, Doberman pinschers, or German shepherds for example, have all been through the same discrimination that pit bulls are currently going through. I believe that giving these dogs all of the love they deserve and educating people on why a small percentage of the breed is aggressive, then pit bulls will no longer receive the hate that they are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment